Barkyn delivers health and happiness to pet families around the world. Currently specialised in dogs and growing every month, we provide plans that include dog food and a dedicated online veterinarian.
We are an ambitious, forward thinking startup on a big mission! We’re not only changing the pet market, we’re also reshaping the way the ecommerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless & beautiful. We were also considered one of Europe’s Top 100 Startups by Wired recently!
THE CRM SPECIALIST ROLE
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story begins!
As a CRM Specialist, you will be defining our customer retention strategy, the channels we're exploring (and how), improve and iterate on optimisation strategies. Your main mission is to increase our retention rates across our customer cohorts.
Specifically, we expect you to:
Plan and deliver CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention
- Design and build funnels/customer journeys for all our audience segments to improve loyalty and retention
- Oversee direct communication with customers through our CRM platform
- Ensure the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle
- Work alongside our Tech team to ensure all platform technical requirements are met
- Map customer journeys by analysing touch points and maximising commercial opportunities with this information
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies
Segment our customer database and maintain lists of segmented customers on an ongoing basis
- Develop strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and making sure the most effective approach is always taken
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a CRM environment;
- Experience with managing complex cross-functional metrics;
- Experience with different retention strategies ideally for a subscription based business;
- Experience with copywriting
- Experience with at least two CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce, Optimove and/or CrossEngage
- Past experience at a high growth B2C startup;